Hybris omni channel eCommerce
The industry’s most modern, agile, comprehensive commerce suite.
For years, companies have created great multi-channel customer experiences using traditional technologies and practices.
The challenge in the future is to do this while
- dramatically improving time to innovation
- finding enough skilled technical resources
- optimizing operational processes
- managing total cost of ownership
hybris delivers a commerce software suite that is best in class, helping a company execute all its direct selling processes and present a single view and a unified experience to all its customers.
hybris is the only enterprise commerce suite
- Incorporating commerce for web, mobile and more for B2C and B2B including powerful search and merchandising, master data management (MDM) / PIM, order management, and web content management
- Built on a single stack of modern, standards-based, service-oriented technology
- Available in any deployment and pricing option, on-premise, hosted or on-demand in the cloud, perpetual license, pay for usage or revenue share
The result is native, inherent integration, delivering better functionality, better performance & efficiency, much easier expandability, extensibility and much lower total cost of ownership. This is why hybris is rated a “leader” among the top two or three by both Forrester and Gartner
- For companies of any size whose needs are not unique, and who need to get started quickly, we have created the hybris Commerce Accelerator, a production-ready multi-channel commerce system that is fully customizable including support for Web, mobile, call-center and order management, with optional B2B functionality
- Businesses can go live with a world-class commerce system in just three to four months. Simply rebrand one of our templates and use our toolkit to integrate with your order fulfillment system and payment service provider.
- The hybris Commerce Accelerator is available in a traditional on-premise perpetual license, hosted by hybris or on-demand (software-as-a-service) with a monthly fee based on usage or revenue share.